Emergency & Level III Trauma Care at St. Anthony North Hospital
At St. Anthony North Hospital, our Emergency Department and Level III Trauma Center are equipped with the latest in technology, and the expertise of our staff is your assurance of excellent care. St. Anthony North Hospital serves more than 40,000 patients a year and is prepared for all of your emergency needs. We offer:
- Level III Trauma Center with three dedicated trauma rooms
- On-site imaging services
- Family consultation room
- Designated treatment room for maternity patients that is monitored remotely by the Birth Place unit staff
- Spacious and comfortable waiting area
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE) provide compassionate and comprehensive care to survivors of sexual assault
- More than 500 parking spaces and complimentary valet parking for your convenience
If you have a medical emergency always call 911.
St. Anthony North Hospital is located at 2551 W. 84th Avenue in Westminster, just east of Federal Boulevard on 84th Avenue. The Emergency Department is located on the north side of the hospital.
Not sure if you need to come to the ER? Call ASK-A-NURSE at 303-777-NURSE (6877) and a nurse will help assess your symptoms and advise you on the healthiest course of action.