This video requires Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download.
Through the incredible loyalty, support and prayers of our friends and neighbors—and the synergy of a 40-year partnership with our communities—St. Anthony North has been able to consistently make an exhilarating impact.
In 2010 alone, look what we did—together:
- We responded to 42,149 emergencies.
- We cared for 6,787 inpatients.
- We served 20,991 outpatients.
- We evacuated 157 patients through Flight For Life®.
- We saw 59,382 patients in our clinics.
- We offered dozens of free community education classes, clinics and health fairs.
- We laid plans for the new 144th Avenue Medical Pavilion, future home of a 24-hour emergency center, imaging center and physician offices.
- Our 800 employees and their children lived, shopped, attended schools and paid taxes in the north metro area—supporting countless local businesses and causes.
- We invested $15.1 million for community benefit.